BIOFIX VTP :VERTEBRAPLASTİ KEMİK ÇİMENTOSU
BioFix Bone Cements are radiopaque acrylic compounds of spontaneous solidification intended to fix metal or plastic prosthesis to the live bone. Radiopacity is achieved by micro dispersed Barium Sulfate granules.
There are 4 types of BioFix Bone Cements available: 2 to be manually applied and 2 for syringe application.
MANUAL APPLICATION CEMENTS ( High Viscosity)
BioFix Manual Application Cements were developed to achieve:
- Effortless mixing : immediare homogeneity of dough.
- Uniform dough properties during a longer working period.
- Long working period with soft easy to use dough.
- Short final hardening stage, minimizing prosthesis micro movements during setting
- Homogeneous radiopacity addition of antibiotıc does not affect the physical, mixing handling or insertion properties of the bone cement.
- Extended antibiotic release .
- Outstanding concentration at spongy and cortical bones.
The cements are available in bilisters ,containing one pouch with 40 g (ETO sterilised) powder, and one ampoule with 20 ml (ultra filtration sterilized ) liquid. Each blister provides a triple sterility barrier.
SYRINGE APPLICATION CEMENTS (Low Viscosity)
BioFix Syringe Application Bone Cements were
developed to be used with any approved available
syringe /gun system:
- Effortless mixing , providing immediate homogeneity of mixture.
- Easy application due to an extended low viscosity fixation.
- Reliable prosthesis placement and long lasting fixation
- Short final hardening stage , minimizing prosthesis micro movements during setting.
- Homogeneous radiopacity.
- Addition of antibiotic does not affect the physial ,mixing, handling or insertion properties of the bone cement.
The cements are available in blisters, containing one pouch with 60 ml (ETO sterilized) powder, an one ampaule with 30 ml (ultra filtration sterilized) liquid. Each blister provides a triple sterility barrier .